Core Book 2nd Edition (English) - Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Solo en Inglés.
The Age of Sigmar began with the thunderous arrival of the Stormcast Eternals, borne upon the heavenly storm of the God-King Sigmar. Great heroes, snatched up at the moment of death and magically reforged, the sought vengeance on the followers of darkness, and the re-taking of the realms from Chaos. Yet in Shyish, the Realm of Death, the dark sorcery of Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead aims to transform the Mortal Realms into an ordered empire of mindless thralls. This is a new epoch, a time of mighty battles and unending war. This is the Age of Sigmar!
The Age of Sigmar is an epic setting populated by myriad armies, powerful heroes and magnificent monsters. It plays host to vast, realm-spanning wars between the forces of Order and Chaos, Death and Destruction. In the Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, you’ll not only learn the rich history of this war-torn Age, but you’ll find all the rules you need in order to evoke these epic stories on the tabletop.
Contained in this 320-page hardback book:
- The Core Rules;
- An explanation of Triumphs;
- Terrain rules;
- Details of Battleplans (Battlefield setup);
- An explanation of the workings of Warscrolls;
- An explanation of Warscroll Battalions;
- An overview of Realm of Battle rules;
- An explanation of Allegiance Abilities;
- Conquest Unbound: this expands upon the basics explained in the previous section, adding more rules and abilities to your games:
- Grand Alliance Allegiance Abilities;
- Realms of Battle;
- Endless Spells.
- Open Play Games;
- An Open War Battleplan Generator;
- Coalition of Death;
- Ladder Campaigns.
- Narrative Play Games;
- War in the Glymmsforge Catacombs;
- Historical Battles;
- A guide to narrative campaigns;
- Sieges in the Age of Sigmar;
- Darkest Depths;
- Triumph & Treachery.
- Matched Play Games;
- Pitched Battles;
- Battle Strategies;
- A blank Pitched Battle Army Roster.