Tome of Champions 2021 (Español) - Warcry: Rules
The Tome of Champions 2021 is an essential companion to Warcry, no matter how you like to play. From new narrative content to twists for matched play and fresh open play game modes, it’s packed with updated rules and ideas to inspire you. Incredible new adventures in the Eightpoints await.
Inside, you'll find:
– A Rules Update for 2021, including the introduction of Grand Alliances in Warcry
– Updated points values for Warcry fighter cards to better reflect their power in battle
– Open play rules for fighting sieges between two teams of players
– Narrative play rules for branching quests where players get to choose their path through the adventure
– New fated quests for warbands from each of the four Grand Alliances
– Six narrative campaigns that offer a new dynamic challenge to players
– Pitched battles battleplans for the new Warcry season and a detailed tournament pack, making running your own even easier than ever before
– New hidden agendas that can be used as secondary objectives in tournaments
– Rules for using the Lumineth Realm-lords, Soulblight Gravelords, Kruleboyz orruks, and Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals in Warcry
– Rules for using Warhammer Underworlds warbands from Shadespire, Nightvault, Beastgrave, and Direchasm in your games of Warcry
NOTE: You will need a copy of the Warcry Core Book to use the contents of this book.